Join Micro Focus for our first Security Customer Event in Athens on Tuesday, 17th of April at Eleon Loft.
Join us to #ExperiencetheNew:
- Secure your users, applications and data by building security into the fabric of your IT infrastructure
- Enable the continuous deployment and delivery of software without security being the roadblock
- Neutralize breach impacts by securing sensitive data-at-rest, in-motion and in-use
- Provide an integrated approach to identity access and security
09.00-09.45 Registration & Welcome Coffee
09.45-10.00 Welcome Speech by Pierpaolo Alì, Director Southern Europe, Security
10.00-10.45 Intelligent Security Operations (ArcSight) | Emrah Alpa, EMEA Solution Architect of ArcSight
– – Hunting & Analytics for Intelligent SOC’s – Lessons Learned
– – Only Real War(ld) Stories from Cyber Defense Centers
10.45-11.30 Application Security (Fortify) | Suleyman Petek, Senior Presales Consultant Fortify (Turkey, Greece & MEA)
– – Continuous Delivery of Business Value with Fortify
– – Faster, more effective software security assurance
11.30-11.50 Coffee Break
11.50-12.30 Identity Management & GDPR (NetIQ) | Marc Boitel, Director NetIQ MEA
– – Identity-powered Security : where to start your journey and how can we help ?
– – GDPR : only about data or impacting also your Identity-driven security ?
12.30-13.10 Enterprise Data Security (Voltage) | Timur Sarigul, Senior Presales Consultant Voltage & ArcSight (Turkey, Greece) and Katerina Zervonikolaki, Software Sales Engineer, Performance Technologies
– – Unlock the Power of Big Data
14.30-15.00 Identity Governance (NetIQ) | Marc Boitel, Director NetIQ MEA
– – Identity Governance : the reality and the need for an Adaptive approach.
15.00-16.00 Experience the New Micro Focus Security Portfolio
– – New technologies
– – Roadmap Unleashed
– – Demo Sessions
– – Questions & Answers
RSVP: Mrs Marina Meli | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | phone: +306983024100
LeanIT LTD, the official Value Added Distributor of Micro Focus (HPE Software), is pleased to announce a new collaboration deal with Micro Focus Education Services, for the delivery of official HPE SW Technical Education courses in Greece and Cyprus.
The courses are delivered by certified trainers and are addressed to HPE SW end-users and LeanIT’s partners that want to obtain deeper and structured technical knowledge in the HPE SW modules they use, via the official and proven education method of the HPE Software organization.
The training courses are offered in the form of public – open class – included in the public education calendar of the Southeastern European region of Micro Focus Education, however, they can also been offered as private classes.
Already, this week, the first round of training courses, focused on HPE Operations Management SW (Essential and Advanced) is being completed. Similar training programs for various HP Software modules will follow up.
For more info contact LeanIT: sales@leanIT.com.cy